Senior IAM Lead
Workload: 100% | Madrid
The energy industry is continuing to develop dynamically and innovatively. Bring along your knowledge, your enthusiasm and your dedication and take charge as an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Lead Engineer at Axpo Services in Madrid.
Apply now and we are already looking forward to meeting you!
What you will do:
- You will lead the IAM team in our Madrid offices.
- You manage our IAM infrastructure an organize day-to-day operations.
- You will configure IAM components and their services, including workflows, roles and policies
- You are support the engineering stuff in integrating their work with IAM services
- You provide expertise for technical assessments, solutions designs and implementation projects, including those involving external partners
- You will stay on top of industry trends by participating in workshops and conferences on relevant topics
- You will play a active part in the development of the IAM architecture to support the overall strategy
What you bring & who you are:
- You have a higher education in IT
- You bring +8 years of experience with identity and access management systems
- You are experienced with IAM standards such as OAuth2, SAML, OpenID and LDAP
- You gained hands-on experience in operating services through Windows or Linux based environments
- You are familiar with AD, AAD, Windows Server, IIS, SQL, Server, PowerShell or Azure Cloud
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
About the team (adaptable):
The IAM position is part of our IAM team and offers a wide range of technical challenges at the forefront of technology development. In this role, you will be responsible for configuring, maintaining and operating the various services composing our IAM infrastructure.
- IT / Technology
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
About Axpo Group
Axpo has the ambition to enable society to have a sustainable future with innovative energy solutions. Axpo is Switzerland's largest producer of renewable energy and an international pioneer in energy trading and in the marketing of solar and wind power. More than 6,000 employees combine experience and know-how with a passion for innovation and the joint search for ever better solutions. Axpo relies on innovative technologies to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers in over 30 countries in Europe, North America and Asia.
Senior IAM Lead
Loading application form