HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about people and their development within an organization? Are you well aware of HR strategies and their impact on business success? If you thrive in a dynamic environment and possess strong leadership qualities, we have an exciting opportunity for you as an HR Business Partner!
What you will do
- Define and implement HR measures from the business strategy and support the implementation of key business projects and initiatives.
- Ensure the development and implementation of HR initiatives and projects globally for Volkswind (together with the local HR teams) in employer branding, learning & development, onboarding, and all other HR-related topics.
- Responsible from the HR perspective for the alignment with Axpo HR along the Target Operating Model for Medium Integrated Subsidiaries, also reporting dot-ted line to the HR Head G&D Axpo Switzerland.
- Consulting and coaching managers in their leadership tasks (talent and succession planning, dealing with complex teams/employees, etc.) and supporting leadership in leading and shaping organizational culture/development.
- Responsible for strategic human resource management along the employee life cycle: performance management/benefits/compensation, talent management and development, and workforce planning.
- Act as a change agent and role model in change initiatives.
What you bring & who you are
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business/psychology or human resource management.
- You have profound professional experience in operational and strategic HR topics.
- You have experience and skills in translating a business strategy into a people strategy, with a strong customer focus and high execution orientation.
- You have experience coaching managers and teams, accompanying change processes/cultural development processes, and leading HR projects.
- You bring a proven ability to deal with different stakeholders and work with them toward a common vision or goal.
- You are authentic, credible, and straightforward, and you find it easy to build trust-based customer relationships.
- You have a good oral and written expression in German and English; French is an advantage.
About the team
As an HR Business Partner, you will join a team that values open communication, collaboration, and innovative thinking. We work together to develop and implement HR strategies that drive organizational success while fostering a culture of continuous employee development.
What we offer
- A versatile and forward-looking, rapidly expanding employer
- A performance-related remuneration and capital-forming benefits
- Company fitness, bike leasing, and other attractive company benefits
- Remote work/home office possible
- An international team
- Human Resources
- Permanent position
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Axpo Group
Axpo has the ambition to enable society to have a sustainable future with innovative energy solutions. Axpo is Switzerland's largest producer of renewable energy and an international pioneer in energy trading and in the marketing of solar and wind power. More than 6,000 employees combine experience and know-how with a passion for innovation and the joint search for ever better solutions. Axpo relies on innovative technologies to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers in over 30 countries in Europe, North America and Asia.
HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
Loading application form