Office Manager Intern (f/m/d)
Axpo Bulgaria is offering a 6-months internship as an Office Manager. In this role, you will plan, organize, and manage all daily activities related to the internal administrative processes at Axpo, and you will maintain regular contacts with external stakeholders from other organizations in terms of administrative servicing of the company.
Apply now and get the chance to gain valuable experience in the office organization and administration!
What you will do
- Organize and coordinate the internal administrative processes of the company, including additional ad-hoc tasks entrusted by the management
- Support the Finance Department and render business support in performing activities not requiring access to confidential information
- Be responsible for the necessary organization related to the company’s staff policies (such as public transport cards, fitness cards, insurance contracts covering employees)
- Organize and coordinate the registration and allocation of correspondence and documents (mail) addressed to the company, as well as organize the archiving and classifying of documents in order to develop and maintain electronic archives of documents
- Set working priorities and ensure strict compliance with the deadlines and procedures in carrying out the tasks
- Coordinate and plan office services, such as accommodation, transferring, equipping and furnishing; supplies, completion of forms, parking, maintenance, cleaning, security, etc.
- Gather data and prepare periodic, special and current statements and reports
- Observe and ensure compliance with all external and internal laws and regulations relating to your direct obligations
Who you are and what you bring
- You have completed 2nd year of a Bachelor degree in an Economic major will be a strong advantage
- Previous professional experience or internship on a similar position will be a strong advantage
- You are a team player with strong communication and organization skills, and you are able to assume responsibility in autonomous work
- You have a strong computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office
- You are fluent in English language, German is an advantage
- You have a clean driving license, B category
About the Team
Axpo Bulgaria has a team of experienced professionals with in-depth knowledge of the Energy industry. The real energy of Axpo lies in its employees. Committed people who think innovatively and entrepreneurially are the basis of Axpo's success. Become part of the Axpo experience and make a difference.
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- Opportunity for career development and company-sponsored trainings
- Attractive remuneration
- Extensive benefits package including: 32 days of paid leave per year, additional health insurance for you and your children (under 18), food vouchers (200 BGN per month), sports and transportation allowance
- Brand new state-of-the-art office right across Paradise Centre
- Memorable team-building events
- Administration / Customer Support
- Temporary job
- Employment type
3 numbers we're proud of:
Years of experience
Different job profiles
Workplace and culture - Benefit from a modern environment, good social security and flexible working hours.
At Axpo, all employees have the freedom to develop their personal skills and potential and to remain true to themselves. Axpo lives a culture that is free of prejudices about age, gender, origin, education, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We promote uniqueness. Because uniqueness creates diversity. And diversity promotes growth and is our driving force.
Flexibility comes in many forms, so how about 32 days of paid leave to enjoy vacations during the year and a hybrid working model?
Do you want to reach the next level in your career? Axpo Bulgaria offers you not only time and financial support for your education, but also a wide range of training and individual development plans.
Axpo Bulgaria offers attractive remuneration and an extensive benefits package, including the option of extra days off, additional health insurance, food vouchers, sports and transport allowances.
About Axpo Group
Axpo has the ambition to enable society to have a sustainable future with innovative energy solutions. Axpo is Switzerland's largest producer of renewable energy and an international pioneer in energy trading and in the marketing of solar and wind power. More than 6,000 employees combine experience and know-how with a passion for innovation and the joint search for ever better solutions. Axpo relies on innovative technologies to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers in over 30 countries in Europe, North America and Asia.
Office Manager Intern (f/m/d)
Loading application form