Product Owner (f/m/d)
Workload: 100% | Baden
Digital transformation will greatly change the energy industry. This is why we need your help! We want you as a Product Owner to launch, build, and further develop digital solutions. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team of engineers responsible for building and operating data-driven digital products. Are you interested?
What you will do:
- Together with your development team you are responsible for implementing creative digital products and services to fulfill challenging business requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders and customers to evaluate and prioritize user stories and epics, ensuring they deliver the highest business value while aligning with the strategic product roadmap
- Take an active role in elaborating visions, strategies, and market models for your digital products and services
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analyses to stay on track toward business deliverable commitments
- Analyze and optimize processes in the field of digitalization, automation, and innovation
- Coordinate and cooperate with external partners related to the product or service offered
- Trend scouting in digital technologies
What you bring & who you are:
- You have higher education in software engineering, electrical engineering, business administration, business informatics, or similar subjects
- You already gained experience in working as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or in a similar position in an agile environment(e.g., Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, etc.)
- A professional further education in the field of product ownership or product management is a plus
- You are used to collaborate with engineering teams working on digital technologies, preferably web applications
- Strong and appropriate communication and coordination skills with various stakeholders and customers complement your profile
- Programming skills are a plus
- You are fluent in German and English
About the team:
We are looking for makers to join our team who are motivated to apply their skills to improve our digital solutions and learn something new every day. Due to our close collaboration with each other and other teams, we are searching for an open-minded person with a good sense of humor. We are already looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
- IT / Technology
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
3 numbers we're proud of:
Years of experience
Different job profiles
Workplace and culture - Benefit from a modern environment, good social security and flexible working hours.
At Axpo, all employees have the freedom to develop their personal skills and potential and to remain true to themselves. Axpo lives a culture that is free of prejudices about age, gender, origin, education, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We promote uniqueness. Because uniqueness creates diversity. And diversity promotes growth and is our driving force.
We offer fairness
At Axpo, we attach a lot of importance to fairness. Everyone benefits from fair salaries in line with our principle of equal pay for equal work. In addition, we offer monetary bonuses for long-serving employees, regardless of function and salary.
We can help you reduce your environmental footprint through our offer to share the price of your "Halb-Tax" train ticket. Take advantage of the reduced prices in our modern staff-restaurant, with fresh apples every day giving everyone the opportunity of an extra portion of vitamins, true to the motto: "an apple a day keeps the doctor away".
At Axpo, we want you to have a perfect work-life-balance. If you want more vacation, you have the option to buy additional days each calendar year. You can also take advantage of our massage offers and reduced prices at the nearest fitness center.
About Axpo Group
Axpo has the ambition to enable society to have a sustainable future with innovative energy solutions. Axpo is Switzerland's largest producer of renewable energy and an international pioneer in energy trading and in the marketing of solar and wind power. More than 6,000 employees combine experience and know-how with a passion for innovation and the joint search for ever better solutions. Axpo relies on innovative technologies to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers in over 30 countries in Europe, North America and Asia.
Product Owner (f/m/d)
Loading application form